• This policy will tell you how HostingVideo handles personal information that we collects and receive, including information related to your usage, both past and present, of our products and services. Personal information can be defined as information about you including your name, company name, address, email address, and/or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HostingVideo does not own or manage, or to individuals that HostingVideo does not employ, instruct, or manage.
Information Collection and Use
• HostingVideo collects information when you use our products or services, and when you browse/visit HostingVideo pages.
• Upon registering, we ask for your name and email address. Once you have done this and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous to HostingVideo.
• HostingVideo automatically receives and records information in our servers and on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address. This information is not shared with any 3rd parties and is used only for internal purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
HostingVideo does not rent, sell, auction-off, or share any personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies or entities, with the following exceptions:
• We have written permission to do so, or receive “electronic permission” via email or instant messaging, to do so.
• Occasionally, HostingVideo will seek testimonials from satisfied customers to serve as advertising for our services. This information will only be gathered with permission to do so, or when volunteered, or when HostingVideo receives “electronic permission”, via email or instant-messaging, to do so.
• We will respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims if required by law or license agreement to do so.
• HostingVideo may set cookies on your computer.
• Other companies do not have access to HostingVideo cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
• You can edit your HostingVideo Account Information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
• We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the HostingVideo service, such as service announcements. Administrative messages are considered part of your HostingVideo account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• You can cancel your HostingVideo account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Some information may remain on file for deleted accounts for 30 days or more for accounting and other legal/licensing record-keeping.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to your personal information to employees who need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• Your HostingVideo account information is password-protected.
• In certain areas HostingVideo uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
• HostingVideo is not responsible for security issues related to users choosing “easy” passwords (i.e. “password”) or users who fail to safeguard their password.
• HostingVideo is not responsible for viruses and other “Trojan horse” programs running on customers’ PC that capture keystrokes or electronically detect users’ passwords.
phone spyware can help to cure mind of a young man. The impact will be invisible to him which is very convenient for any user. There is another remarkable feature – phone spy software. Consciousness husband will no longer deceive himself. His new vision is aimed at protecting the family and the credibility of the favorite.